DONATE TO FORDEC USA
FORDEC USA is a truly non-profit organization. It has no paid staff. Everyone is a volunteer. Out of every dollar donated, about 96 cents goes to help the poor.
Our goal is to try to use every donated dollar to buy a meal, a pair of shoes or school supplies for a needy child.
You may mail donations to Fordecusa 2232 Windless Way San Leandro, CA 94577 USA Fordecusa is a qualified tax-exempt organization with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status (tax exempt ID # 26-2663445). Donations to Fordecusa qualify as tax deductible. Make all checks payable to FORDEC USA . As you can see, the need is great.
Ways to Help
CELEBRATE BY GIVING Do you have a birthday coming up? Suggest that guests make an inspiring charitable donation to Fordec in your name instead of giving a traditional gift In fact any occasion that calls for a gift of flowers, candy or presents can be used to sponsor a Fordec child instead.
- Having a Wedding? Instead of sending your guests to a wedding registry, send them a link to Fordec’s “HELP A CHILD” page and ask them to help a child instead of buying you a toaster or bedsheets.
- Instead of giving favors to wedding guests, place a photo of a child that you’ve sponsored on their behalf at their table.
- Buy a bicycle for a poor Thai child so he/she can get to school…and have the donors name on the bike.Suggested donation: $50.
- Donate to the Daycare Center’s building fund and have your name on a plaque, floor tile or a brick.
- Host a party where everyone brings their unwanted pennies or loose change to donate.
- Or how about a school or class project… sponsor a young child from a poor Thai family